Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 63: Success is in The Invite

October 24, 2016
Well, first and foremost... I'm getting transferred from Nine Mile Falls.... :( I am so sad to be leaving this amazing, majestic ward... I will miss everyone here so much. They have touched my life and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to serve here for the last 3 months. 

I will be transferred to Greenbluff, which you might have heard of because it is SUPER beautiful and they grow tons of really good produce.. :) My new companion is Sister Nickle. She has been out on her mission for only 6 weeks now, so I will get to finish training her. I am really excited. I have met her before and she is such a sweetheart! Woohoo! I am only sad because I have to leave Nine Mile and because this is likely my last area I will get to serve in on my mission.. Sad day! .. but other than that I am really excited. :) 

My new address is:

16904 N Day-Mt Spokane Rd
Mead, WA 99021

I will be living with Sisters who are currently in my zone right now, so I'll be getting transferred, but I will feel like I get to stay! :) So fun!

Well, not much time left to write, but this week was wonderful. We saw many miracles as we knocked on doors when it was dark outside - one of our companionship goals for this week. One in particular was that we went and knocked on a former investigator's door and she let us right in. She said that she has been feeling lately that there's something more that Heavenly Father needs her to do, and we testified that is to partake in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We taught her about the Book of Mormon and she committed to read it. We also invited her to come to the Chili Cook-off, and SHE DID! .. and one of her best friends happens to be one of our really active members. She called and invited her again.. what a blessing! :) Miracles are everywhere. Earlier in the day, we were going through our investigators and wondering who we could invite to the Chili Cook-off because everyone said they couldn't go. Heavenly Father blessed us with Jolanta. :)

I am going to miss serving with Sister McFaul. She is amazing and such a good missionary. It was so fun to be able to serve with her and to see her grow so much this transfer... but, I am excited for the adventures that lay ahead. Well, I know this Church is true. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is powerful and prayer works. Have a great week, and thanks again for the prayers and all you all do for me!


-My cute District.. I'm going to miss them! We even color coordinated.. not on purpose!
-My cute Ward Mission Leader's family.. I'm going to miss them most of all!
-We contacted a Potential last night.. we have the same last name and she said we could come back. She had red hair too! SO COOL!
-Beautiful Nine Mile. 


-- 
"God be with you 'till we meet again!"

Hurrah for Israel!

Much Love,
Sister Jennifer Griffith

No comments:

Post a Comment