Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 65: Heaven's Timing

 November 7, 2016
Well hello wonderfuls! I have had lots of logistical things I needed to do this email time, so this will regrettably be very short, and I actually mean it this time.. BUT!... I will insert a lot of pictures, so hopefully that will make up for it. 

For Halloween last week, Sister Nickle and I dressed like each other and wore giant fur coats that our member let us borrow. It was such a blessing to see our investigator, Sharlene, and her daughter there as well. She's getting baptized on November 19th, so we're excited for her. Hope this picture brings a smile to your face (it was the best one we took):

Next, this week I was just really impressed with the Lord's timing and how He is totally in the details of it all and that He wants to bless us as we seek for His direction. Here's one story that happened: We went to go contact a former investigator just yesterday who is literally never home. Those were the only reason that past missionaries stopped teaching her, because they could never make contact. Well, we felt impressed to go there, and she was just walking into her house with her young son from walking her dog. We were warmly welcomed, and have an appointment on Tuesday with her!!!! YAY! Then, we went to our dinner appointment, told our member, and SHE KNOWS HER and asked if she could come on Tuesday with us to the lesson. It was all such a miracle.

I have such a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and about how He truly is in every single aspect of this work and has a desire for us to find great success.


​(Bought matching roommate socks at Target). Who said being a missionary wasn't fun? :) Love you all! Have the best week and know that the Gospel is true and that Heavenly Father stands ready at any time of the day or the night to your prayers. Okay, apparently I didn't actually take as many pictures as I thought I did this week, so... that's all I have for you. Hopefully you're all content. If not, there's always next week! I still love you all! :) 


-- 
"God be with you 'till we meet again!"

Hurrah for Israel!

Much Love,
Sister Jennifer Griffith

No comments:

Post a Comment