Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 69: This Is My Subject Line

December 5, 2016
I couldn't think of anything more creative than that this week... so sorry.. I will have a better one next week because this Saturday CELSEY IS GETTING BAPTIZED! She is SO excited and still as eager as ever to learn about the Gospel. We love when we get to go teach her. She has invited everyone to her baptism.. her teachers at school and everything. We love her. 

This week was absolutely wonderful!! Through the tender mercies of our Lord, we were able to find 6 new investigators this week... 2 of which are families. One is a Part-Member family who had been on the ward list forever, but no one knew about them. When we went by, they let us in to share a message and invited us back for dinner for this past Saturday. We went and shared the message of the Restoration, and the husband (the less-active member who hasn't been to Church forever) said, "I'm liking what I'm hearing." The wife and 13 yr-old daughter, both non-members, were really excited about having us come back again and both said they learned a lot and felt so much peace. We helped them to see that's the Spirit, and they got really excited about that. We are super excited to be able to teach them again this next week! :)

There have been so many amazing blessings in this work - I could go on for so long. Well, I am so grateful for this amazing work. It is such a blessing to be able to take part in Lighting the World this Christmas season. Our members are catching the vision of it, and talked about it a lot in their testimonies and everything on Sunday. It's amazing.. the Light of Christ blesses everyone's hearts so much! 

Anyway... so.. I am so excited to be able to work hard this week and hopefully see more miracles. This work is amazing and it truly never gets old. Well, I love you all so much and am sorry this email is so lame. Have the best week in all the world! 

-Our fun Zone picture. :) 
-Cute sisters for transfer calls last night.. I forgot to say.. SISTER NICKLE AND I ARE BOTH STAYING AGAIN.. not really a shock because we just got here, but still. :)  
-My Christmas planner. :) 

-- 
"God be with you 'till we meet again!"

Hurrah for Israel!

Much Love,
Sister Jennifer Griffith

No comments:

Post a Comment