Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week 66: Plot Twist

November 14, 2016
SO... I've got some crazy news for you all... Sister Nickle and I are both getting Emergency Transferred to a new ward and the Greenbluff ward is being shut down temporarily, so... that's a crazy change. The cool thing though, is that there was an investigator that I taught in Post Falls and she moved to the ward that we will be going into, so I get to teach her again. The Lord works in mysterious ways, that's for sure. It is really weird that we're both getting transferred and that it's in the middle of the transfer, but we didn't have any investigators here in Greenbluff, and my new ward really needs missionaries. I'm glad that Sister Nickle and I get to go together, that will make being brand new to an area way easier. So, I'm headed back to Idaho - I will be serving in Hayden, ID in the Lakeland (technically in the city of Rathdrum), so yeah. Hayden is between Sandpoint and Coeur d' Alene, so it's right in between two of my previous areas. I am a little, okay fine, a lot, nervous, but I know that things will work out because this is what Heavenly Father needs. I am saddened to be leaving Greenbluff after only 3 weeks, but I am confident there are good things ahead.

My new address is:

14971 N Alabama St #1
Rathdrum, ID. 83858

So, there's not much more than that to update you all on, but... know that I love you all dearly and I am so grateful for all of your encouragement. Lesson learned - don't get comfortable, haha.. I thought this was for sure my last area, but then apparently that means that you only get to stay for 3 weeks. So, we are leaving in like 2 hours to drive there. We get to keep our car though, so that's a tender mercy, especially with winter coming.. Well, so... Hopefully you can tell my emotions about this by how jumbled my email is right now, but I know that this Gospel is true and I am grateful to be having another new adventure. Life is good. Love you all! Have the best week and remember who you are!



-Some of my favorite people in the whole world and our dog (okay, our member's dog) named Boe. Happiness? Definitely.


-- 
"God be with you 'till we meet again!"

Hurrah for Israel!

Much Love,
Sister Jennifer Griffith

No comments:

Post a Comment